A natural, safe and effective way to make you skin healthier, younger and more beautiful.
Benefits of our Integrative Facial Rejuvenation:
- Non-surgical with very little downtime
- Smooths out fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin color, tone and texture
- Replenished collagen and improves blood flow
- Eliminates unwanted dark circles and skin pigmentation
- Sculpts the face for a younger and more beautiful shape
Are You A Candidate? Contact Us Today to Learn More.
Each Rejuvenation treatment is customized to the patient’s needs with a combination of advanced natural therapies:
PRP Face Lift
- Injections of natural dermal fillers (Hyaluronic Acid) and platelet rich plasma (PRP) used to sculpt, lift and rejuvenate the face and lips.
- Platelet Rich Plasms (PRP) – A solution of concentrated platelets made from your own blood that is rich with growth factors that stimulate regeneration of collagen and subcutaneous fat.
- Dermal fillers (Hyaluronic Acid) – A naturally occurring compound found in our connective tissues that provides hydration and volume to the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- Superficial micro-injections of PRP and other nutritive agents into the skin surface using very fine 24K gold needles. This improves the skin texture and color without significant downtime.
Cold Laser Therapy
- Uses light energy (photons) at specific wavelengths to speed up the healing process, stimulate tissue regeneration and to activate the PRP to release more growth factors.
Medical Grade Skincare Products
- Highly effective skincare solutions based on the latest scientific advances in skin therapy. These products enhance the rejuvenation process and maintain skin health and vitality.
Looking your best requires consistent use of the highest grade products. We’re proud to offer Zo Skin health products — available only in physician’s offices — to our patients because we’re confident in the ingredients and results.