Help Your Back Pain With Integrative Rehab Medicine
Integrated medicine is a non-surgical, minimally invasive approach that has already helped thousands of patients across the world.
Resolve the following symptoms:
- Back pain with sitting, walking or lifting
- Buttock and leg pain (Sciatica)
- Weakness and numbness
- Stiffness, cramps and muscle spasm
- And many more..
Are You A Candidate?
The Solution: Integrative Medicine Helps The Spine
Integrative Medicine provides long term results because it treats the root cause of most back pain:
- Injured ligaments
- Degenerated joints and discs
- Weak spinal muscles
- Irritated nerves
At Integrative Rehab Medicine, Dr. Sebastian Klisiewicz, D.O. utilizes the most advanced techniques to treat back pain non-surgically — or help patients heal quicker when surgery is necessary.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Nerve Hydrodissections
Visit our clinic in Estero, Southwest FL
Hear From Integrative Rehab Medicine Patients
Megan was able to avoid spine surgery through a combination of integrative medicine therapies like Pilates, Physical Therapy, Laser Therapy, and more.
Elisa was able to get rid of her chronic back pain of ten years with a customized plan from Dr. Sebastian that implemented a combination of integrated therapies.
Take Control Of Your Pain
Our Integrative Approach
Regenerative Medicine works best when combined with other healing modalities.
- Pilates & Physical Therapy – strengthens the spine and improves mobility through specific exercise routines
- Nutritional Support – provides adequate nutrients and building blocks to support the healing process
- Laser Therapy- uses light waves to speed up healing and tissue regeneration
- Acupuncture- improves blood flow, increases energy, and improves whole body constitution
DR. SEBASTIAN KLISIEWICZ, D.O.
Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Sebastian is a leading physiatrist in Estero, Fort Myers and Bonita Springs (Southwest Florida). He is the founder and medical director of Integrative Rehab Medicine in Estero, FL. He combines his extensive knowledge in Regenerative Medicine, Osteopathic musculoskeletal medicine, Physical Rehabilitation and Functional & Natural medicine to create personalized and integrated treatment plans for each patient.