FAQs – Integrative Facial Rejuvenation
What is Integrative Facial Rejuvenation?
- A combination of natural and safe skin rejuvenation treatments that are designed to make the skin healthier, younger, and more beautiful. Treatments are customized to the patient’s needs, which may include Vampire Facelift, Vampire Facial, cold laser therapy, and medical-grade skincare products.
What Exactly is a Vampire FaceLift?
- A non-surgical facial treatment that utilizes a combination of dermal filler (Hyaluronic Acid) and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections to sculpt the face, smooth out wrinkles, and rejuvenate the face.
What is the difference between a Vampire FaceLift and a Vampire Facial?
- A Vampire Facial is a non-surgical facial treatment that utilizes superficial micro-injections of PRP and other nutritive agents into the skin surface. This improves the skin texture and color without significant downtime.
What does your face look like after a Vampire FaceLift or Facial?
- Right after the procedure, the face may look a little red and swollen. This is temporary and resolves within a day or two. After you heal (which can take up to a week), your skin will look and feel brighter, more supple, and refreshed.
How painful is a vampire facial?
- Pain is kept to a minimum by using topical numbing cream and other anesthetics. Rarely if needed, nitrous oxide (laughing gas) can be used during the procedure.
What exactly is PRP?
- A solution of concentrated platelets made from your own blood by spinning it in a centrifuge. PRP is packed with growth factors that stimulate healing and the rejuvenation of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
How long does a Vampire Facial of FaceLift last?
- A vampire facial is an investment toward your future skin. Collagen stimulation, that tightening and remodeling of your collagen can happen anywhere from 6 months to a year even after the procedure.
Who benefits most from PRP treatments?
- Those with wrinkles, high levels of sun damage, or anyone who desires a fresher, more even-toned complexion are ideal candidates for skin treatments with PRP.
What are some other ways to rejuvenate your skin?
- We also use Cold Laser Therapy and Medical Grade Skincare Products based on the latest scientific advances in skin therapy. Using these in combination with other therapies enhances the rejuvenation process and maintains skin health and vitality.